Total Intake – 110 seats
The course is open to a candidate who has qualified Higher Secondary Part-II examination (10+2) pattern of J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to with at least 50% of aggregate marks in case of General Category and 45% marks in case of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates.
For admission to the course the candidate has to apply to the Director College Development Council (DCDC), University of Jammu. The DCDC conducts the counselling and allot the college/institution as per the preference of the candidate, however, subject to the availability of seats in the College/Institute. The admission fee is to be paid at the time of counselling through a Bank Draft as required in favor of Director College Development Council, University of Jammu. At the time of admission in the Institute the candidate has to be accompanied by his/her guardian. The following documents are to be submitted to the Institute at the time of admission:-
- Seven copies of pass-port size photographs.
- Three copies of marks card of 10th class and Date of Birth Certificate.
- Four copies of marks card of 10+2 examination.
- Provisional Certificate or School/College leaving Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in case the candidate who has qualified 10+2 examination from boards other than J&K Board of School Education.
- Affidavit to be submitted by a candidate who has break in his studies.